An old time favorite perfect for all types of events. Fundraising is fun with the dunk tank. Polyethelyne tank has a clear window on front and holds approx. 500 gl. of water. A popular summertime event at company picnics when the boss agrees to perticipate!
1. (Water capacity is 500 gallons) Never leave Dunking Tank unattended while full of water.
2. Only ONE person is permitted to sit in Dunking Booth or enter tank.
3. Participants should wear tennis shoes or other footwear with closed toe.
4. Keep water level a minimum of 8 inches from the top of the tank.
5. Non Swimmers or individuals under 60 should not participate in the tank.
6. Participants must SIT facing forward on seat after securing dunking device.
7. Use only tennis balls provided with rental of game. DO NOT use baseballs or other hard balls.
8. No Horseplay or triggering target manually with hand.
9. Do not use around sources of electricity or electrical devices and discounting use immediately if chance of thunderstorms producing lightening are present.
10. Adult supervision is required at all times during participation.
1. A 1 7/8 size ball is required for towing.
2. Be sure coupler and all safety pins are in place before towing Dunk trailer.
3.Double check brake lights and turn signals work properly for towing.
Contestant must be in good physical condition to participate. Persons with back, neck, knee or joint injury, respiratory problems or who may be pregnant should not participate. If you are currently under medical care, please consult your physician before participating on this event.