Double Shot Basketball
Double shot basketball is the traditional version of the miniature basketball game. Participants race against each other and the clock to score the most points.
1. Only miniature basketballs provided with unit may be used in play.
2. :30 second shot clock will be activated after first basket.
3. A bonus round will be awarded after :30 seconds to qualifying high scores.
4. Points will be displayed on scoreboard. Individually scored shots may count randomly for either two or three points by game control panel.
5. A maximum of two persons will be permitted to participate.
6. No persons permitted to participate in game without Adult Supervision.
Contestant must be in good physical condition to participate. Persons with back, neck, knee or joint injury, respiratory problems or who may be pregnant should not participate. If you are currently under medical care, please consult your physician before participating on this event.