Contestants will Joust their opponents in a contest determined best two out of three attempts. Winner is determined by knocking opponent off balance from the jousting pedestal to the safety mat inflated below. The best out of three attempts will determine the winner.
(1) 110v 20 amp circuit
1. Assumed Risk. The entertainment equipment has been previously checked to insure safe mechanical operation. However, due to the uncontrollable actions of participants, uncontrollable motions that may be directed toward opponents, or contact involved with this event, injury may occur during participation. In consideration for allowing participation of individuals on entertainment events provided by UltraSound Special Events Inc., contestants agree to hold harmless UltraSound and release them from liability for injuries or damage suffered to person or property.
2. Parental Consent required for participation of children under 18 years of age.
3. A maximum of two persons will be permitted on the mat at all times.
4. Remove shoes, eyeglasses, and loose fitting jewelry prior to participation.
5. Headgear must be worn during participation.
6. Start and stop on referee’s command.
7. No Horseplay will be permitted during participation.
8. Hands must remain in designated area area marked on each jousting stick.
9. DO NOT throw jousting sticks or helmets.
10. Food, beverages, or chewing gum is not permitted during participation.
11. Game attendant reserves the right to disqualify, refuse, or limit participation of contestants.
12. No persons permitted to participate in game without Adult Supervision.
Contestant must be in good physical condition to participate. Persons with back, neck, knee or joint injury, respiratory problems or who may be pregnant should not participate. If you are currently under medical care, please consult your physician before participating on this event.