Old Woman In A Shoe Slide
A theme taken from a page of the famous nursery rhyme... This old woman's shoe attracts a crowd of children eager to participate. The attention to detail in the creation of this piece is amazing. Children climb up the ascension lane to the top inside the shoe and slide down the sliding surface.
110v / 20 amp
1. Assumed Risk. The entertainment equipment has been previously checked to insure safe mechanical operation. However, due to the uncontrollable actions of participants, uncontrollable motions that may be directed toward opponents, or contact involved with this event, injury may occur during participation. In consideration for allowing participation of individuals on entertainment events provided by UltraSound Special Events Inc., contestants agree to hold harmless UltraSound and release them from liability for injuries or damage suffered to person or property.
2. Parental consent required for participation of children under 18 years of age.
3. A maximum of two (2) participants permitted on slide at all times. Attendant shall permit one participant to begin climbing up ladder as one peson is sliding down proper side of shoe.
4. Remove shoes, eyeglasses, and loose fitting jewelry prior to participation.
5. Enter the slide by using the stair entrance located inside the shoe.
6. Participants must slide under netting stretched across sliding surface. No one is permitted to jump over safety netting or injuries can and will happen.
7. No flipping or jumping. Cross arms over the front of your chest before sliding and slide feet first.
8. Participants must ride individually. No sliding together down lanes.
9. Exit slide immediately after reaching bottom of unit as others will be sliding behind you.
10. Food, beverages, or chewing gum is not permitted during participation.
11. No persons permitted to participate in game without Adult Supervision. Operators should be positioned at entrance of unit.
Contestant must be in good physical condition to participate. Persons with back, neck, knee or joint injury, respiratory problems or who may be pregnant should not participate. If you are currently under medical care, please consult your physician before participating on this event.