Three Lane Bungee Run
Twice is nice and three is a thrill! Three times the action allows more people to participate on a traditional favorite. Participants attempt to place a velcro marker the furthest distance down the lane while fighting the resistance of the bungee cord. Experience the bungee bounce back!
110v / 20 amp
1. Assumed Risk. The entertainment equipment has been previously checked to insure safe mechanical operation. However, due to the uncontrollable actions of participants, uncontrollable motions that may be directed toward opponents, or contact involved with this event, injury may occur during participation. In consideration for allowing participation of individuals on entertainment events provided by UltraSound Special Events Inc., contestants agree to hold harmless UltraSound and release them from liability for injuries or damage suffered to person or property.
2. Parental Consent required for participation of children under 18 years of age.
3. A maximum of three persons will be permitted on the Bungee Run at all times.
4. Remove shoes, eyeglasses, and loose fitting jewelry prior to participation.
5. Be sure bungee harness is securely attached and buckled.
6. Start and stop on referee’s command.
7. No Horseplay will be permitted during participation.
8. Participants are not permitted to grab or hold on to inside or outside walls while attempting to place baton marker on velcro strip.
9. Throwing baton markers to achieve a longer distance is not permitted.
10. Food, beverages, or chewing gum is not permitted during participation.
11. Game attendant reserves the right to disqualify, refuse, or limit participation of contestants.
12. No persons permitted to participate in game without Adult Supervision.
Contestant must be in good physical condition to participate in event and free from any pre-existing heart or back problems. If you are currently under medical care, please consult your physician before participating on this event.